Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beyond the Knowable

Have you ever had your fortune read?

What about coincidences?  According to Einstein, they are merely God's way of remaining anonymous.  I am in the mood to explore such things.  I have always been in the mood. 

I am not sure when this started for me; possibly when I was very young.  My mother has always been interesting in psychic phenomena so I am sure she has had some influence here. 

I have been to a couple of fortune tellers and such.  I have always done this with a fair share of skepticism although I have to admit, I wanted to believe. 

It wasn't until I met with Adel Tinning in San Diego, back around 1985, that I became a believer. 

By believer, I am not saying that I am "born again."  In fact, I have very little trust in organized religions and place those that run them in the same category as politicians.  By believer, I mean that I am certain that there is more to life, or better said, more "outside" of life than meets the eye. 

The purpose of this blog is to explore the possibilities.  I want to write out what I am finding. Hopefully, some of you will join me and bring your own experiences to bear.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment