Sunday, March 27, 2011

An invitation

I have had this blog for some time.  Almost as soon as I started it, I realized that I only had a few stories for my own with regards to the supernatural.

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone that has a story to tell.

I'm not looking for fiction. I would like your first-hand account.

I'm interested in the following:

Contact with anyone or anything beyond what we consider "here and now."

UFO stuff

Healings and other miracles

Coincidences (I really like these)

You can post them as a comment or send them directly to me for posting as a main post.  My email is jim@shift-work.com.

1 comment:

  1. I came across six coincidences when I reviewed your chapters a few years ago. Remember that? So many other coincidences happened in my life over the last two years. It makes life a lot more interesting, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete